What is Canon IJ Network Tool?
The Canon IJ Network Tool helps you to change the network configuration of your printer. This handbook helps you to set up, boot, test the network connectivity of your printer and to use this method to adjust your wireless settings. A detailed protocol is given in the manual. You can download and install Canon ij Network Tools after completing the process.
Setup is a convenient to use Canon IJ network tool
The canon ij network tool can be built using the Printer Driver kit. The whole and illustrative process enables you to mount the Canon IJ Network utility on your device.
- For the latest version, run any web explorer on your desktop. Navigate via ij.start.cannon in the official site of Canon. The Canon homepage is shown after you click on Enter on the device.
- To type your Canon printing username area, click the Drivers & Download icon in the top-right corner. Then choose and press Enter from the collection displayed.
- To do this, go to Driver Update section and press Drivers & Downloads Justify your selected material, i.e. your operating and language, and develop accordingly.
- To see the Suggested Drivers option, tap the “Select” button. To get the configuration file, simply click on the download.
- Click Run, before the driver kit is updated, to open the installer app. Then pick Next. Thirdly, thirdly. Now power up your printer, connect the same SSID Wifi network to your machine.
- Your printer’s identity is shown on your computer. Choose your printer to continue the next move. You will now be prepared for a number of drivers and software that you can run on your Desktop.
- Pick the Canon IJ Network Utility checkbox, then select Next. This displays that for the Licensing Deal screen on your screen. Learn the agreement thoroughly without giving a comment.
- If you don’t have any issues, press Yes, and the printer driver of Canon IJ Network Tool will start running on your Desktop. If done, press Complete.
How to start your method with the Tool?
canon ij network tool window:
- Tap the Start button.
- Any programme in your Desktop can be seen. Tap the software and press “IJ Scan Utility” correctly.
- After that, the app that is mounted in the driver kit will show you.
- Pick the Canon IJ Network Tool to launch your main Interface.
canon ij network tool mac:
- You must first open the Search application on your Desktop. Now click the directory to be found in the application folder on the left of the search screen.
- The following monitor will show all the installed programmes in your Computer. Tap “Canon Utilities” and right-click.
- Pick the Canon IJ Network utility opening tool.
Measure the output of the network link by canon ij network tool
To link your printer to the computer using the USB cable and follow the steps above in order to instal an IJ network utility on your printer.
- When you start the method, pick the “Setup” option. On your phone you can see the pop-up Setup Preparations box. Click OK.
- The configuration panel is shown. Choose the model of your printer on the network you want to establish, and then select Yes.
- After that, you will be shown the network access display. Enter and press Connect for your password. Choose and be available in the vicinity of your communication point.
- Now the configuration window will be done and the printer will be turned off, USB cable will be unplugged and the press found. Click the Button after that, and turn to the Printer.
- The Canon IJ Network Tool now decides how you contact your printer & communication point. When measuring transmission efficiency the tool calculates whether the actual network bandwidth is sufficient to print.
- Click the next button if your connection to the Network is low. Click Finish when the link checking process is finished and the connectivity to the network is strong.
- On the next window, pick your printer and press “Add.” If you can’t find your printer, tap the More Printers button and click Connect.
To check and change network service configurations for printers?
Below is a rundown of the way to change the printer’s network setup.
- In the first location, connect your printer to your PC with a USB connection. Now launch the Canon IJ Network tool & select the “Printers.” option.
- Pick the printer on your Desktop and press the Settings button. The window will open, where you can easily change all the network setup of the printer.
- Next, pick “Wireless LAN.” the alternative way you want to network, i.e. Here you can find Airports Network(Infra) or direct contact.
- You can see the network address that your printer is attached to in the SSID region of your Network. For relocation to a network, click Search and choose a link to the wifi connection.
- You can now choose Encryption Type WPA/WPA 2 or WEP by clicking the key arrows up and down. Then, pick Package. Then, then. Then.
- Now, place your TCP/IP pointer and select the “Automatically obtain an IP address.” option. After making all the adjustments, press the OK button.
- Now press the Admin Login Register. Pick the checkbox Use Administrator Password You can find two fields separately: “Password” and “Confirmation of the password.”
- Click OK after all parameters have been installed. This shows an upload of the admin password on your computer. Click OK and the settings are given for your printer. You may then view and change all wireless settings of your printer according to your wishes.