Are you struggling to install the latest Canon Printer Updated drivers? Well! You can do this effortlessly with the help of Canon IJ setup. Now, you might be thinking that what is IJ Setup? It is an application which allows you to scan, update, download the printer drivers, set up the printer and perform the other related tasks. You can download and install the Canon IJ setup free for Windows device.
Why Choose Canon IJ setup?
- To get the updated or latest printer drivers for all the Canon Printer Models.
- To make your printer work fast and in a reliable manner.
- You can easily set up your Canon Printer with the help of canon.com/ijsetup. It is an official website from where you can complete the setup process.
- On the IJ Setup website, you will get the drivers for all Canon Printer models.
- While purchasing the printer, you may find the link on the box for downloading the driver, that link is canon.com/ijsetup.
How to Setup the Canon USB Printer on Windows?
To set up the printer, you have to follow the given instructions and complete the process:
- Unpack your Canon Printer, insert and cartridges and after that turn on the printer.
- Connect your printer and computer by using the USB cable.
- Once your printer is properly connected, it will automatically install the Canon Printer Drivers. If the drivers are not installed, you have to visit the Canon official website to install the drivers.
- When you go to canon.com/ijsetup to install the drivers, you have to provide the printer model details for driver download.
How to install the Canon Printer without CD?
Below are the steps that you need to follow to install the printer without CD:
- Unbox your Canon Printer and turn it on.
- Go to canon.com/ijsetup website to download your Canon Printer Drivers.
- For downloading the drivers, you need to provide the printer model, select the operating system you are using and download the setup file.
- Double click on the file you have downloaded and follow the instructions to complete the process.
How to set up the Canon Printer on Mac?
- For this, you have to visit the canon.com/ijsetup mac for Canon Printer installation on MAC:
- Insert the cartridges and turn on your Canon Printer.
- Connect the Printer using USB cable.
- Click ‘Add Printer’ option and it will start downloading your printer drivers automatically.
- If the drivers do not get installed, visit canon.com/ijsetup MAC and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process.
If you don’t have a USB cable, follow the given steps:
- Turn on your Canon Printer.
- Locate the WPS connection on your WiFi router.
- Download the drivers from canon.com/ijsetup mac.
- Once downloaded the file, open it and follow the given instructions.
- When you are following the instructions, it will ask you to click on the WPS button present on the WiFi and then click on the OK button.
- Now, it will connect to the network.
After executing all the instructions you are all set the print the documents.