How to Connect Canon Pixma Pro 100 to Wifi
Download Canon Pixma Pro-100 first time setting
Driver Installation and WiFi Configuration Process
- First and foremost, delete all wrapping content from your Canon Pixma Pro-100
- Now, link a “Power Source” printer. Switch the printer on then to maintain the “Light and Stable Power Lamp”.
- First, the ink cartridges should be assembled correctly.
- Then change the “paper tray” and fill it carefully with single sheets of A4 size.
- The Wi-Fi configuration will be introduced until the printer is set-up. This means that a network access point or a wireless router is built for Wi-Fi.
- Click and hold down the “WiFi” button on the Canon Pixma Pro-100 printer’s “Control Panel.” It is at the highest you will find. You must maintain it until the warning light once flashes.
- Wait now for the flash of the blue “WiFi Lamp.” Next approach your modem, i.e. your entry point. Click the WPS push-button 2 minutes afterward.
- The “(blue) Wi-Fi Lamp” would therefore begin to blink on the printer throughout the search. Then, when linking to the entry point, both the Power-and-Wi-Fi lamp shines.
- The “Power and Wi-Fi Lamp” would then cease and begin to flash. This occurs when the printer and router have successfully paired.
- After that, the “Network Settings” printer must be “Test Print,” to ensure that the printer is installed successfully. Be sure to correctly fill your “Paper Tray” with A4 sheets of plain size. Click and hold down the “Cancel/Resume” button until 15 times the warning lamp blows up. Release it afterward. The “Network Settings Page” is then printed. Any specifics must be checked here. “Active” should be the “connection” status. Your wireless Internet network SSID – Service Set Identifier (name of your wireless network) should give the correct name.
- The WPS setup is done. Now, update your computer’s software/drivers so you can power the printer. You may either download the drivers from Canon’s website or use the installation CD.
- Now insert the CD to the machine CD Drive for mounting. The canon pro 100 wireless network setup wizard is then immediately opened. Otherwise, you should go on your machine at “canon.com/ijsetup.” Follow the “Setup” link to the “Driver Download” printer link for Canon Pixma Pro-100. Then press the link and finish the process of downloading. Then find and double-click the downloaded file to open the installer.
- The downloaded drivers on your machine must now be installed. As the installation process depends on the operating system of your machine. Follow the protocol according to the operating system.
- Double-click the downloaded file to access the installer.
- The window will then be shown as User Account Access, press “Yes.”
- The “canon pixma pro-100 wireless setup” then begins. Click here on the “Next” button.
- In the following browser, you’ll be asked “Select your place of residence” Then take the right alternative. Tap “Next,” then.
- The “License Agreement” will come in the following slot. Read the specifics thoroughly and press “Yes” to commit to it.
- The Expanded Survey Software is now available. You can choose from two choices. You may agree to it or disagree. Select the right set. You will see here that Canon would have access to some details entered in your printer if you consent to it. The knowledge is collected and transmitted to Canon through the Internet through your computer. Canon uses this knowledge to create and sell its goods while keeping the details private.
- Firewall Settings are given on the following screen. Please make sure you pick the alternative “Deactivate the Block”. Tap on “Soon,” next.
- You will validate your “Connection Method” through the following browser. Therefore, pick the alternative “Use Wireless LAN Printer.” To start the Canon Pixma Pro-100 setup process, click “Next.”
- You’ll be asked to activate the printer afterward. Ensure that a sufficiently bright and reliable “power lamp” is added to the printer.
- Select “OK” then.
- It will then look for a network printer for Canon Pixma Pro-100. After you detect the printer. Then the implementation process is continued. You should then obey the instructions on the screen to complete the operation. If the printer cannot, however, be identified, the printer is told in the next window. Click “Next” to continue using a different process. Now, if the printer is wired to the network correctly. The PC can’t spot it, though. Make sure the machine is wired to the same printer network. In addition, every firewall/anti-virus on your computer should be temporarily deactivated. Click on the “Redetect” tab.
- On the opposite, if in the last step you clicked on “Next” due to related problems. Thus, you can connect the printer via a USB cable to the device in the following pane. For a comprehensive guide to link it up, please click on the “Instructions” tab here.
- Follow on-screen instructions for finishing the installation process until the machine recognizes the printer.
For Mac Set-up
- Double-click the downloaded file to access the installer.
- If it allows you to allow the implementation process to continue. Click on the button “Yes”/ “Continue.”
- In that way, the “Setup Wizard” is unlocked. So, press “Follow” to go on.
- The “Software License Agreement” is seen in the next window. Here you can pick the language of your choice by pressing the drop-down “Language” box. Now read the article attentively. Click “Continue.” Then click. You can also click on “Save” for a future reference to lock it.
- As a result, the ‘Application Licence Arrangement’ pop-up box will appear to ask your permission. Tap on ‘Accept,’ therefore.
- At last, you’ll have the window “Install.” The disc space used to save the drivers will be shown here. So make sure your Mac’s free disc space is adequate. Tap on the “Setup” tab.
- After that, the Mac login credentials will be asked. So, enter properly your “User ID and Password Mac Administrator.”
- Tap on “Software installation” to go on Canon Pixma Pro-100 configuration subsequently.
- Now, wait until the installation is completed. To close the installer, press “Exit.”
Finally, restart your machine to finish the configuration of the canon pro 100 driver.