Canon Pixma TR7520 printer is considered a renowned and trustworthy adaptable printer having both front and rear paper feeders.
It consists of five individual tanks of each color due to which it can be replaced only when the tank runs out.
Now you can connect your printer to the devices and network wirelessly and perform printing, scanning and many other functions with Bluetooth mode or via Cloud with a click.
Due to its easy accessibility user interface, it provides an amazing and cheerful printing experience.
Some main features like 20-page ADF, auto-duplex printing and the Fax, make it ready all the time for a task.
The amazing part is all these benefits are combined in one small, simple and sleek and clear design.
Canon Pixma Tr520 Setup –
Easy Wireless Set up for Windows –
Follow the below steps to begin the Easy Wireless Connect process to connect the printer to your wireless network on Windows PC –
- Initialize the setup process on your printer –
- Verify whether the printer is switched on or not. If not turn it on.
- In case the printer is busy with cleaning, print head alignment, or another process, wait until it completes.
- Click on the Network Status button (A) on the printer.
- Click on LAN settings on the Basic network information screen.
- Click on Wireless LAN -> Wireless LAN setup.
- Click Easy wireless connect and Yes.
- A screen will be displayed after the successful completion of printer preparation.
- Download and run the setup file on your system –
- Setup can also be implemented via the Setup CD.
- First, get the setup file from the official website of Canon.
- Go through the information and know-how to run the setup file. If it doesn’t start automatically, choose Download.
- Now choose Startup.
- Using the updated software found on the internet will be displayed when using setup CD. If this option is enabled, the setup program will verify the internet for the latest drivers and software for the printer.
- If this is not enabled, the setup program will use the drivers and software mentioned on the setup CD.
- Select the correct region, then Next.
- Choose Yes on the license agreement.
- Choose Agree or Do not agree to the Extended Survey.
- Choose Next on the Firewall Settings again.
- Choose Yes on the Connection Method screen.
- If selected wireless router screen appears, choose the wireless router for connecting to printer, mention the network key and select Next.
- Your router and network settings recognize whether or not this screen appears.
- The setup process will be continued. Wait until it gets finished.
- The network connection is completed. Click Next.
- The printer drivers will be installed and you can execute a test print.
- Choose Next on the setup Complete screen.
- Select any additional software which you want to add(check the box to chose, or verify it again to clear) and choose next.
- Opt Next on the You Can Print… screen.
- Choose next or skip on the User Registration screen.
- Choose Exit option. You can now print wirelessly.
- Click OK on the printer.
Wi-Fi Set up for Mac
To print or scan or perform any function wirelessly on Mac, your printer must be connected to the wireless network. After then, software can be installed on the system.
Begin easy wireless printer connection –
- Ensure your printer is switched on. In case the printer is busy with a print head alignment or another process, wait for its completion before initialization.
- Choose the network Status button (A) on the printer.
- Choose LAN settings on the WLAN setting list screen.
- Choose wireless LAN -> wireless LAN setup.
- Choose Easy Wireless Connect -> opt for Yes.
- A screen will be displayed, when the printer installation will be finished.
- Go back to the setup application screen and proceed with setup.
Download and run the setup on your computer –
- Make the setup file ready for use. Go through the warning message which occurs during setup and then choose Download.
- In case you find any message screen, choose OK and then control-click on the setup file, choose Open -> Open in the error message window. This will move forward with the setup program.
- Choose Next on the first screen.
- Provide your system’s username and password then opt for Install helper.
- Opt for Start Setup.
- Choose the correct region and tap Next.
- Accept the license agreement screen.
- Choose Agree or Do not Agree to the survey.
- A status check will be displayed. Choose yes on the connection method.
- Setup will be continued. In case select wireless router screen appears, choose the router for printer connection, provide the network key (password) and tap next.
- Your router and network settings will tell whether or not the next screen will appear.
- The network connection has been finished. Tap on next.
- The IJ Scan Utility has been installed. Wait until it gets completed.
- In case any message appears, tap Allow.
- Click Add printer on the add printer screen.
- On the Add screen, choose the Canon TR7500 series with Bonjour Multifunction listed in the Kind column. Choose AirPrint or secure AirPrint in the Use: drop-down list, then tap Add.
- Click Next on the Add printer screen.
- Choose Next.
- The setup has been finished. Click Next.
- Choose any optional software required then tap Next.
- Tap Next -> choose next or Skip.
- Click Exit.
Commonly asked questions
How you can set up Pixma TR7520 wireless to print from Windows or Mac?
- The setup of Canon Pixma TR7520 is easy while using the latest upgraded drivers and software.
- The process and instructions for the setup remain the same except for the drivers and software files.
- In the case of Windows setup, connect your printer to your system and download the Windows drivers. And for Mac users, download the Mac drivers and software.
How you can set up Canon Pixma TR7520 with both USB and wireless connection?
- Setup for Canon Pixma TR7520 with USB and the wireless connection has the same method.
- It is recommended to have separate or full-featured Canon Pixma TR7520 printer drivers and software.
- For USB connection, connect your printer to a LAN cable and the computer with a USB cable. In the case of Wireless setup, connect all via a wireless network.
How to fix ‘I get a printer offline error’ when printing wireless from Windows?
- This error occurs when there is a network connection issue. To resolve this, disconnect the printer from the network and reconnect it using a password.
- Now try printing a file from a Windows scanner. If the error still persists, contact professionals for technical support.
How to fix ‘I get a printer offline error’ when printing wireless from Mac?
- Check the wireless connection between the printer and computer when this error is displayed.
- Now remove the Canon printer from the device list in connection with the MAC and reconnect it.
- Now try reprinting wirelessly from the Mac.
- If the error still persists, contact professionals for technical support.
Can I set up Canon Pixma TR7520 wireless using the printer control panel?
- The connection of the Canon Pixma printer to a Wi-Fi network with a control panel is possible easily.
- On the printer, the panel selects the network settings and go to the Wireless Setup option.
How you can install Canon TR7520 printer Software after Installation failed error?
- First, uninstall the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer driver and software from your system.
- Next, download the latest Canon Pixma driver and software file from the official website and run the installation wizard.
- Then go through the mentioned steps to finish the process.
- If the error still exists, connect with our experts for professional and technical guidance via chat or call.
How you can install the Canon TR7520 software without the CD?
- You can download and install the latest compatible Canon TR7520 printer driver and software file from its official website.
- Before starting the installation, verify your computer operating system.
- Now follow the instructions for Canon Pixma 7520 software installation without CD –
- To start, connect your Canon printer to the system via USB cable.
- Next, connect Pixma TR7520 to the network via LAN cable.
- Now, download the latest driver and software file to your system.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the suitable drivers for Windows or Mac.
- After this, choose the connection mode between printer and the network.
- In case you need to install the printer drivers and software without installing a CD, call our experts.
Is the Pixma TR7520 printer compatible with Windows Vista?
No, Canon Pixma TR7520 is not compatible with Windows Vista. It is compatible with 32 bit & 64 bit of Windows 10, 8/8.1, and Windows 7 SP 1. Its also compatible with MAC OS versions of Mac OS OS X v10.10 – macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
With the above information, you will be able to know everything about the Canon Pixma TR7520 printer and be able to finish the setup process successfully. If in case you still have queries and issues then you can contact our team for professional and technical guidance. We are available 24X7 to serve your queries and issues.