Install Canon Pixma E560
Install first setting for Canon Pixma E560
Setup of pixma printing solutions
- Load it with paper and ink. First, open your printer.
- Then press the power button on your printer to allow it.
- Click WiFi on your printer’s operating screen. Hold the button until the light is orange. After a light, release the trigger.
- Make sure the blue Wi-Fi light blinks easily. The green light should also be lit.
- The WLAN link point button should also be pressed. You must click this pin in under two min.
- Make sure that the internet wireless and power lamps are illuminated.
- This completes the working wireless network link of your printer.
The printer driver download the new
- First and foremost, go to the webserver.
- Enter “ijstartcanonx” in the google search box.
- You will be led to the Printer Driver download window.
- Click on the driver setup tab, “Set Up” on the right side of the browser.
- In the Product Selection slot, you must then type the product model. E560 empty in the box. Enter the product model and tap “Go.”
- Now it is going to open the Driver Upgrade app. You can choose the OS to import the proper printer driver. To pick the inverted triangle, click from the top right corner of the page. From the break menu, pick the preferred Iso.
- Then, press the “Downloads” button in the center of the page.
- It’s continuing to download. It might take a couple of minutes. Just stay until the update is patiently over.
- Between the downloads, you can see several pop-ups. Ignore the machine instructions to successfully complete the operation.
- After the process is over, you can turn to the next level. Framework setup.
- Please check that the device is still connected to the wifi network. To link your computer, you must have the same channel as your printer.
- Find your downloaded configuration file. This file is typically stored in the Media library. Therefore, permission. But launch the specific folder unless you have updated your download position.
- To double-click on the config file that you downloaded.
- A quick user profile access will then be given. You need to accept the proposal for modifications to the requested unit. To accept the application, press the ‘Yes’ button.
- Continue on the initial setup tab, push the button “Next” The wizard vocabulary can also be modified by clicking on the ‘Tradition’ section here. You’re here.
- If you are a Gadget geek, use the Mac administrator’s username and password. Complete your credentials and hit the “Helper Installation” button.
- The monitor will display the connection operation. Canon provides the “Network connection” alternative. This alternative is preferred if you connect your Canon Pixma e560 printer and device to a WLAN network.
- In the following browser, press the Wireless Connection button.
- Make sure the printer is authorized for your canon Pixma e560 and your power light illuminated. Now pick the “Next” button.
- In the Printer Setup row, type a “Link to the network” feature.
- Furthermore, the appropriate Packet sniffers or cableless connection process must be chosen. It is advisable to click the Cableless Setup tab.
- Now, if your printer is not connected to the network, follow the instructions on the computer. If not, click and move on ‘Next.’
- Select “Residence Region” then select the Next key from the available choices in the subsequent browser.
- After that, pick your “Residence Country” To “Next.” click on the tab.
- The system you choose to use must be picked from your computer. To mark your favorite checkbox, click also on the “Next” tab.
- Next is the screen “End User’s License”. Read the text in its entirety slowly and remember the structure with the ‘Yes’ key.
- In the Firewall Setting window, you must tick the Deactivate checkbox. After completing the process, press on the Next tab.
- The phase of implementation will begin.
- During the operation, printer identification can occur. This is the start of the ID for the printer. It might take a few minutes. So, wait silently. After it’s done press on the Next tab.
But if you are a Gadget geek, you will be given a screen named “Add a printer” From the next screen, select the Canon printer and press “Add.” After a good printer connection, press the Next tab.
- A Printer Head Orientation panel will be projected. Select the Next option to pass towards the next level.
- The setup of the printer is complete. In the statement Completion window, press on the Next button.
- To authorize your item, click the “Next” button. Otherwise, segment “Cancel.”
- Canon invites you to share in the comprehensive survey. Click “Accept” or “Do not accept,” but you would prefer it to be. This document reads and presses.
- Finally, a full screen for installation is shown. Click the “Exit” button to switch from the installer wiz